Biz After Biz events occur on the 4th Thursday of each month. Biz After Biz provides an excellent opportunity for Member Companies to showcase their product and services. These meetings are an important, value-added networking opportunity to current and potential members. For upcoming Biz after Biz events, view our Events calendar.
Why Host a Biz after Biz?
- Reach captive audience of 50-80 local business people
- Opportunity to speak about your business
- Opportunity to offer tours, show videos or any other activity related to your business
- Chance to network in a fun and relaxed atmosphere
- Show your support for the community
Biz After Biz Itinerary
- Host(s) to greet guests
- Chamber Director welcomes everyone and gives an overview of upcoming events
- The host of the Biz after Biz is given the opportunity to give a short speech (approx. 5 minutes) about their business/service
- Drawing of the prizes follows all introductions
- Door prize – provided by the host
- 50/50 draw
- Any additional door prizes Members have donated or the Host has provided
- Announcements will conclude the formal part of the Biz after Biz meeting with approximately 1 hour left to either conduct a tour, show a video or continue the networking social.
There are also partnering opportunities available for you if you either do not have the space or you feel you can not financially host a Biz After Biz. Please contact the Chamber office for ideas on which Member you could partner with.
We ask that you book your Biz After Biz month early as they fill up quickly. A theme or other creative ideas often get a larger crowd to the Biz After Biz. (Examples: Hawaiian Theme, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, Mardi Gras, Valentines Day, etc.)
A list of responsibilities for each party participating in the Biz After Biz event will be provided. We will do everything we can to ensure your Biz After Biz is successful and fun for you and all of your guests.