Benefit Services Include
- Merchant Services (debit/credit card machine)
- Chambers Plan Employee Benefits
- 6 Great Things You Get From A Chamber Membership
- Member to Member Discount Savings Program
Chamber Merchant Services
Credit Card Processing to Help Drive Business Success
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and First Data, a leader in the electronic payment processing industry, have partnered to bring you exclusive benefits to help grow your business. Together we are ready to help you with preferred pricing and products tailored to suit your needs.
Full Suite of Products
- Wired & Wireless Terminals
- First Data Mobile Pay
- Gift Card Solutions
- TeleCheck Electronic Cheque Acceptance
Preferred Chamber Pricing
Discount Rate/Transaction Fees
- Visa: 1.55%
- MasterCard: 1.60%
- Discover: 1.60%
- Card Brand: 0.12%
- NQA: 0.25%
- Interac Debit: $0.05/Transaction
- Ask us about Amex
Contact FirstData for more details at 1-888-265-4117 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Six Great Things You Get From A Chamber Membership
- Economic Opportunity. The Chamber gives you unmatched access to the Business Community through our promotion, advertising, and sponsorship vehicles. In addition, we provide numerous opportunities to meet fellow business people a very effective way to build your business, since its often who we know that makes us successful.
- Impact. Our advocacy efforts include direct links to local and regional economic development services. We get involved in local business issues, as well as maintain a healthy working relationship with City and County governments. The Voice of Business is not only loud and clear at the municipal level, but provincially and federally through the Ontario and Canadian Chambers and our connections to our own M.P. and M.P.P.
- Reputation. Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber Member. The Chamber Brand is not only strong, but valuable to your business. Your Chamber membership can provide an immediate and effective level of trust, and communicate that your company utilizes good business practices.
- Focus. The Chamber helps build stronger businesses, and stronger communities, by staying focused and involved in the top business priorities.
- Direct Benefits. The Chambers exclusive Member Benefits Bundle offers a variety of discounts, savings and unique opportunities that help your business and the people in it. Membership opens the door to participation an exclusive Your Group Benefits insurance plan, TD Merchant Services offer discounted processing rates for businesses that handle VISA, MasterCard and Interac payments (contact Catriona Pypka at 226-919-6678 or email email@example.com), and much, much more.
- Information. The Chamber is proud to be the best source of local business and community information. Our directories are the most comprehensive source of contact info and products are designed to keep Members in-touch and aware of whats happening in and around our market.