Benefit Services Include
- Merchant Services (debit/credit card machine)
- Your Group Benefits (health and dental coverage)
- 6 Great Things You Get From A Chamber Membership
- Member to Member Discount Savings Program
Chamber Merchant Services
Credit Card Processing to Help Drive Business Success
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and First Data, a leader in the electronic payment processing industry, have partnered to bring you exclusive benefits to help grow your business. Together we are ready to help you with preferred pricing and products tailored to suit your needs.
Full Suite of Products
- Wired & Wireless Terminals
- First Data Mobile Pay
- Gift Card Solutions
- TeleCheck Electronic Cheque Acceptance
Preferred Chamber Pricing
Discount Rate/Transaction Fees
- Visa: 1.55%
- MasterCard: 1.60%
- Discover: 1.60%
- Card Brand: 0.12%
- NQA: 0.25%
- Interac Debit: $0.05/Transaction
- Ask us about Amex
Contact FirstData for more details at 1-888-265-4117 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Group Benefits
Perfect for: Small Businesses, Self-Employed Entrepreneurs, Home Based Companies, Year-Round Farms and Ranches.
If you’re thinking of adding employee benefits to your company – or looking for a replacement for your current plan – here are 10 great reasons to take a closer look at the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan:
- No Minimum Firm Size: Your company is eligible to apply even if it’s a one-person operation.
- No Industry Restrictions: All for-profit businesses are eligible to participate in the Chamber’s Plan as long as they are Chamber Members.
- Guaranteed Approval: With three or more full-time people, you can choose options that guarantee coverage to you and your employees.
- Guaranteed Renewable: The Chamber’s Plan guarantees your firm can renew coverage as long as you pay your premium each month.
- Rate Stability: Claims are avereaged over more than 25,000 companies just like yours. Higher than usual claims one year? You won’t be singled out for a price increase.
- Not-For-Profit: The Chamber’s Plan operated under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada, by Chamber people, for Chamber people.
- Outstanding Service: The Plan’s Service Centre works in concert with your exclusive, local Chamber’s Plan advisor to give you answers to all your questions.
- Fast, Accurate Payments: Most health and dental claims turn around under 48 hours. You can also opt for pharmacy card and electronic dental claim admission, and even direct deposit to employee bank accounts.
- You Choose the Coverage: Every firm participating in the Chamber’s Plan has a custom employee benefit program, based on the coverage they select.
- You Control the Cost: Why pay for a package with benefits you don’t want when you can customize? Customization puts you in control so you get top value for your dollar.
Your Chamber’s Plan advisor is ready to help. Your local benefit expert will walk you through the wide range of choices the Chamber’s Plan offers and help you pick coverages that fit your company. Coverage is customized for every Chamber’s Plan client, so your group’s premium will reflect the choices you make plus your company’s demographics. Whatever your budget, we have benefit options that are right for you.
Get a free quote by contacting Catherine Rice, President/Broker of Your Group Benefits. T: 519-963-0351 | F: 519-963-0570 | E: email@example.com
Six Great Things You Get From A Chamber Membership
- Economic Opportunity. The Chamber gives you unmatched access to the Business Community through our promotion, advertising, and sponsorship vehicles. In addition, we provide numerous opportunities to meet fellow business people a very effective way to build your business, since its often who we know that makes us successful.
- Impact. Our advocacy efforts include direct links to local and regional economic development services. We get involved in local business issues, as well as maintain a healthy working relationship with City and County governments. The Voice of Business is not only loud and clear at the municipal level, but provincially and federally through the Ontario and Canadian Chambers and our connections to our own M.P. and M.P.P.
- Reputation. Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber Member. The Chamber Brand is not only strong, but valuable to your business. Your Chamber membership can provide an immediate and effective level of trust, and communicate that your company utilizes good business practices.
- Focus. The Chamber helps build stronger businesses, and stronger communities, by staying focused and involved in the top business priorities.
- Direct Benefits. The Chambers exclusive Member Benefits Bundle offers a variety of discounts, savings and unique opportunities that help your business and the people in it. Membership opens the door to participation an exclusive Your Group Benefits insurance plan, TD Merchant Services offer discounted processing rates for businesses that handle VISA, MasterCard and Interac payments (contact Catriona Pypka at 226-919-6678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org), and much, much more.
- Information. The Chamber is proud to be the best source of local business and community information. Our directories are the most comprehensive source of contact info and products are designed to keep Members in-touch and aware of whats happening in and around our market.